A recent study conducted by Resume Now set out to find out the answer by surveying 1,000 business professionals. The study was titled, Do You Need an Education to be Successful?
Here were some of the key findings from the survey:
- Education was considered the most crucial factor to having a successful career, ahead of work experience—34% vs. 28%, respectively.
- 87% of participants consider education essential for success at work.
- 81% believe better education leads to increased job satisfaction.
- 88% claim a college degree is worth the money.
- 72% regret their area of career specialization.
- 66% think they would earn more money if they were better educated.
Here is a link to the complete survey results: https://www.resume-now.com/job-resources/careers/education-and-success