Earning a college degree is more expensive than ever, especially for those with disabilities, who not only have to pay for typical college-related expenses like tuition and books, but other medical-related costs as well. Sleep Family is offering a $1,500 Scholarship to one deserving student with a disability.
Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a 2-4 year university, community college or graduate school program located in the United States.
Candidates must have a medically recognized physical or mental disability.
The minimum GPA required for application is 2.5, indicating that all applicants are in good academic standing.
How to Apply
To apply, please write a short essay (no longer than 750 words) which addresses the following questions:
- What obstacles have you had to overcome on your path to academic achievement?
- What is your ultimate goal or dream job, and what do you plan to do with your degree?
Please try to include as many personal touches as possible so the Scholarship Committee can get to know you on a personal level.
Application Deadline and Submission
To be eligible, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Current mailing address
- Phone number
- Short description of your disability
- The name of your current college or the college you plan to attend
- Your essay
- Attach a copy of your latest transcript (high school or college) so the Scholarship Committee can verify GPA
Scholarship applicants must submit a complete application via email by no later than December 31st.
Here is the link to apply and further information: https://sleepfamily.org/scholarship/