A couple of new scholarships have been recently announced that should be of interest to some of your students:
- Perfecting the Craft Scholarship:
The Perfecting The Craft scholarship is an annual $500 scholarship designed to help propel students to become masters of their craft.
Red Label is asking students to give them a glimpse of their craft. To show them what it is you’re passionate about and how you’re working to perfect it. Submissions can be in any media format (photo, video, audio, slideshow, etc.). Regardless of the format used, submissions should include an explanation on how the student plans to perfect their craft. Written explanations can accompany other submissions such as images if needed.
Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements
The scholarship is open to all U.S. citizens entering or attending a college or university, or trade school in the United States as a full-time student. Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above. Students must submit a scholarship application form in addition to submitting a piece on their passion. The following materials should be submitted to email@example.com by August 15th:
- A completed scholarship application form
- A certified copy of student transcripts
- A written and/or media submission on your craft
- The recipient of the annual Perfecting The Craft Scholarship will receive $500 to be used only for college, university, or trade school tuition and related educational expenses.
- The $500 check will be made payable to the recipient’s school.
- The application period for the scholarship ends August 15th. The award recipient will be notified by September 7th.
- Students retain full ownership of their submissions. Red Label Abrasives will ask for permission to use submission content, the student’s name, the student’s school and/or pictures on the company’s website and social media pages.
The deadline for the submission period is August 15th. All completed scholarship materials need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of the day on August 15th.
2. Beauty & Wellness Professional Scholarship:
The BeautySchoolsDirectory.com team is proud to offer a $2,500 scholarship for students and professionals changing others’ lives through wellness and beauty. If you’re ready to begin a fulfilling and rewarding career in the beauty and wellness industry, or if you are continuing your education to pursue your next career goal, submit the application form below for the chance to win a $2,500 scholarship toward your tuition and education expenses.
Apply for this scholarship by March 1, 2021
In an effort to help as many current and prospective wellness and beauty professionals achieve their career goals, our Beauty & Wellness Professionals Scholarship:
- Is open to all students, including:
- Students under 18 (provided they have obtained parental consent)
- Current students actively enrolled in or applying to an accredited beauty-related program, such as cosmetology school or esthetician school, or another eligible beauty and wellness degree program (defined further below)
- Part-time students in such programs
- May be used for all educational expenses, including tuition, books, and housing
- Twice per year, we select one student for the $2,500 award
- See terms and conditions for full list of scholarship requirements
We are passionate about connecting individuals with education that opens career opportunities in beauty and wellness. To be selected, students must be currently enrolled in or applying to any of the following programs from an accredited school:
- Massage Therapy
- Electrology, Laser Hair Removal, or Trichology
- Hair Design or Hair Braiding
- Makeup Artistry or Permanent Makeup
- Nail Technology
- Salon Management or Cosmetology Teaching
- Other relevant beauty industry program, at our selection committee’s discretion
Applicants may submit one application per scholarship period.
The Beauty & Wellness Professionals Scholarship Selection Committee wants to know what inspired you to pursue a career in beauty and wellness. The committee reviews all submitted scholarship applications based on the following selection criteria:
- Inspiration for choosing your career path
- Impact you hope to have in your field
- Thoughtfulness and accuracy of responses
For questions about the BeautySchoolsDirectory.com Beauty & Wellness Professionals Scholarship, please email email@example.com.
Here is a link to the page with the scholarship application: https://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/cosmetology-school-scholarships