A couple new scholarship providers contacted us with Scholarships available to your students. Here are the details:
The Rafi Law Firm Golden Gavel Scholarship
In order to qualify for the Rafi Law Firm Golden Gavel Scholarship, you must:
- Be a junior or senior in high school who has been admitted to a trade school, college, or university OR be currently enrolled in a trade school, college, or university
- Have at least a 2.8 GPA
- Submit a copy of your transcript, complete our online application, and submit an essay on one of the topics below
In order to be eligible for the Rafi Law Firm Golden Gavel Scholarship, please submit a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the topics below:
- What are your goals and how will a college degree help you achieve them?
- How has your family helped you to create goals and achieve them?
Passion for Making Scholarship Overview
The Passion for Making scholarship is an annual $1,000 scholarship designed to promote craftsmanship. We’re looking for those who make things either professionally or leisurely to share their passion for creation with us. Students can detail what they create and why they enjoy it, or they can submit photos of a creation to us. Submissions can be in the form of:
- An essay
- A photo
- A video
- An animation
- A graphic
- A poem
Students aren’t limited to the aforementioned media forms. Submissions will be accepted in other multimedia formats as well. Do you carve wooden sculptures? Have you built your own tiny home? Do you build model planes? Do you create your own clothing items? We’d love to see or hear about what it is that you’re passionate about making.
Eligibility & Requirements
The Passion for Making scholarship is open to all US citizens entering or attending a university, college, or trade school in the United States as a full-time student. Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above. In addition to submitting a piece on creative passions, students must also submit a completed scholarship application form. The following materials need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th:
- A completed scholarship application form
- A media piece (essay, poem, photo, video animation, etc.) demonstrating or explaining your passion for making
- A certified copy of the student’s transcripts
- The recipient of the Passion for Making scholarship will receive $1,000 to be used only for university, college, or trade school tuition and related educational expenses.
- The $1,000 check will be made payable to the recipient’s school.
- The application period for the scholarship ends August 15th. The award recipient will be notified of selection by September 7th.
- By accepting the scholarship, the student agrees to allow Fintech Industrial Abrasives the right to use the submission content, the student’s name, the student’s school and/or pictures of any of the above on the company’s website and other marketing materials.
Again, please note, all completed scholarship materials should be emailed to email@example.com by August 15th. Any submission emailed after August 15th will not be considered for selection for the current year, but may be considered for selection for the following year. Here is a direct link to apply – https://www.fintechabrasives.com/blog/annual-passion-for-making-scholarship/