We have recently been made aware of a couple of new scholarships available for your students. Here are the details on both:
- Digital Monk is offering your students the opportunity to exercise their writing skills and compete for a $500 scholarship award.
They would like to hear your students thoughts on ONE of the following topics:
– What is the Future of Online Learning?
– Comparison of Online Learning and Traditional Learning
– Should Online Learning Be Encouraged?
The article must be written in the English language and can’t surpass 500 words. Only one application is permitted per person (that is, they should select only one topic and send one article).
To be accepted for participation, your student(s) must meet the general entry terms:
– Graduate, postgraduate, and undergraduate students of an accredited college or university of the United States.
– High-school students enrolled in an accredited US college or university in the Fall 2021 semester.
– An eligible applicant must be a citizen or a legal resident of the United States.
– Must provide your written essay by the deadline of November 1, 2021.
All essay submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Kaplan Group’s annual $1,000 scholarship is available to any undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree program with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Applications for the scholarship are due August 15, 2021
Full details of the scholarship can be seen here: