Many of your students use the U.S. News & World Reports Best College Rankings each year to decide which Colleges to apply to. How are these rankings determined and what criteria goes into creating them?
Summer Discovery and U.S. News & World Report will host a webinar that answers these questions.
U.S. News Education Managing Editor Anita Narayan will guide students and parents in a discussion about the college rankings and how they can inform a student’s college choice.
What You’ll Learn:
- What factors are used in the U.S. News Best College rankings
- Why U.S. News started ranking colleges and developing “Best” lists
- How prospective students and parents can use the rankings to help narrow college lists
- Firsthand advice about the college selection process
- How pre-college summer programs can help guide your college selection process
The event will take place on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 3:00 PM EST | 12:00 PM PST so mark your calendars now.
Here is a link to register for this free webinar – https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2302586669245106960?source=LINK